Nanyang City S.W.I.

Nanyang City S.W.I.
Nanyang City S.W.I.

Monday, July 11, 2011

One Year Ago...






It was one year ago today,that we were sitting in that government building in Henan China waiting so patiently,we had come so far over that six year period and we were almost there.I remember the official women telling Rita our guide that "they were running a little late and should be here shortly". I remember that sinking feeling of every second, feeling like minutes and every minute, feeling like hours and every hour, feeling like days. Then you were here,our little guy, we waited six years for was walking in, holding his teachers hand. I thought
WOW he's walking!!
Our six years of waiting patiently had come to an end our son was here.As we drove away, you were already calling us Mama and Baba "father" and your sister "anda". I can't believe its been a year, really where does the time go?
In a million years I could not have thought it possible that "to the day" we would be meeting with our social worker, updating our home study for another child.Seth you have a never ending smile on your face, in good and in bad, you are always smiling.May you find the courage and strength to overcome any obstacle that comes your way.You have brought great joy to us.
Always remember that Mama, Baba & "anda" love you...

2 comments:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

He is beautiful

Donna said...

Oh, happy 1 year!! He's such a stinkin' cutie :)
Donna